Car Brand: 4ประตู
Engine Type: เครื่องยุ่นๆ
ที่อยู่: ....
กระทู้: 874
คะแนน: 16 ป้อม_ล้อดุ้ง is on a distinguished road
อ้างถึง:
กระทู้ต้นฉบับโดยคุณ HS9KRM อ่านกระทู้
น้าป้อม เด็กสาว ที่พามาด้วย นะ อายุถึง 18 ยัง
อายุมากกว่าผมซะอีก...อายุมากแต่ตัวเล็กอ่ะ...

อ้างถึง:
กระทู้ต้นฉบับโดยคุณ JP. อ่านกระทู้
ผมก็อยู่ สระบุรี ครับ
ขอชมอีกรอบ....กันชนหน้าสวยจริงๆ...อิอิ

อ้างถึง:
กระทู้ต้นฉบับโดยคุณ kanchanasiljge อ่านกระทู้
ผมด้วยคนซิครับ ผมอยู่แถว ซอย12(พัฒนานิคม)ครับ เดี๋ยวกะลังคิดว่าจะเอาe36ไปวางเจโบกะพี่ต่ออยู่เหมื อนกันครับ
จัดไปยาวๆ...!!!

อ้างถึง:
กระทู้ต้นฉบับโดยคุณ fghi524 อ่านกระทู้
I played 2D games which are easier to operate before. I think the screen of 3D game is too arbitrary, too complicated to operate, the map is too large, and the figure of 3D roles is too hard. But one day, after warhammer online was input market, I found I fell in love with a girl who loves WoW very much. Love means everything. So I started my WoW life. In order to play with my lovely girl, I must upgrade fast. So I refer myself to World of Warcraft Power Leveling and successfully became her boyfriend. Now we played together. But now I have to use WoW Power Leveling from time to time for the reason that I love her most while she loves WoW most. I don?t know whether you know the game :city of villains. It is the stand alone sequel to critically acclaimed MMORPG City of Heroes?. If you want to play it you should know the story and buy City of villains cd key before. The game use a staggering assortment of new powers, abilities and customization options. When you purchased city of villains game card and enter the game, you will experience the sinister gameplay from the other side of the mask. With diabolical craft and guile, players forge new super-powered villain characters in an attempe to dominate the world.heroes and authorities of paragon city will do all in their power to thwart these evil plans of destruction. It will take a supreme effort for true domination.The game is worth trying to play, and cov cd key is also worth buying. It can help you to play smoothly and happily. besides, the cov game card is also necessary to enter the game.

ขอบคุณครับที่ช่วยมาอัพ...(เอาคำพูดน้าโตมาใช้..)
ป้อม_ล้อดุ้ง is offline   ตอบพร้อมอ้างถึงข้อความเดิม